So most people make resolutions and goals on January 1st each year. As I have aged I have found that my birthday marks a special time for me. Considering next year will be the big “65″, I am making my intentions for the next 12 months now.
Heading forward into November NaNoWriMo with dedication to finish my 2014 novel.
- Connect with other dedicated writers
- Re-read my novel and drop the mid-action change to the remote retreat
- Brainstorm the crisis point and options to redevelop the events
- Creating a story board to the point of change
October – research plot change options
- Art Journaling
- Walking (daily)
- Eating better meals (homemade)
- No spend weeks
- Tracking utilities and regular costs
- Saving goals
- Trackers – weekly
- Pay down all debt
- Mindfulness – moment by moment
- Capture those special times by camera
- Write letters
- Spend time with each person when the option arises
- Document every special time
- Say “I love you” every day
So this is just the general ideas of a very happy 64 year old on her birthday. Dinner with family, drinks and time with plans for a renovated office space, and that makes for great birthday celebration. Thanks for joining me.