Having identified the issues with my Archetypes . . . time to make changes.
First, I have to silence the Storyteller. Her voice is loudest right now. She is “leading” the others away from the light and compassion. So I need to research the one Archetype I am unclear about – the Mentor.
I found this amazing site. It answered all my questions and led me towards an orderly resolution.
To quote: “Mentoring is an ever-deepening task that calls for the development of trust among care givers and the formation of a sense of companionship and community.” (bolding is mine).
Ok Mr. Mentor, come on in and get to work.
- Silence the Storyteller
- Help all other Archetypes get back to a team feeling; peace and discernment; reduce violence and negativity; define a safe-zone.
- Invite the Queen back.
- Reach out to the Crone for her worldly/global knowledge of all things natural.
- Encourage the Crone to nourish her self – through tea and natural tinctures. She needs to dance to the music again.
- Sooth the Hermit and reassure him of the safety surrounding me.
- Encourage the Hermit to action. Pilgrim in the sun and enjoy nature and be soothed.
- Encourage the Divine Child to walk alongside the others and to nurture their true natures.
- Encourage the Caregiver to provide self care.
- Encourage the Caregiver to reach out to the Queen and give her forgiveness.
- Reassure the Amazon that protection is not necessary as an agro mode – rather to protect and encourage her team of Archetypes.
- As things begin to change, encourage Guardians to come back to the team – be more positive about home, faith, creativity and self-esteem. Create room for good choices and positive self-esteem. Innocence and faith will grow naturally from here.
- Invite my Artist back to nurture others through creativity.
- Join my Artist and my Storyteller.
What an amazing character my Mentor can be if I let him.